Community Information

Point Quay
Point Quay

press to zoom
Devoran Park
Devoran Park

press to zoom
Your Choice Funding
Your Choice Funding

press to zoom

Report a problem

To report a problem or safety issue with a footpath/footway, blocked drain/gulley, equipment in a park or open space, grass verge/footway or that a road needs sweeping, please phone the Parish Council on 01872 863333 or complete the form here.  Unfortunately we are not able to resolve major maintenance issues (such as pot-holes) but we can report these to Cornwall Council on your behalf. 

The Parish Council provides a number of services to
the community.
  • Maintenance of footpaths

  • Maintenance of parks and open spaces

  • Weed killing

  • Cleaning and maintenance of bus shelters

  • Bookswap in Parish Council Office

  • Micro-library 

  • Hisoric Reference Library in Parish Office

  • Funding for local groups via Your Choice funding

  • Responsibility for common land in the parish

  • Community Transport Scheme

  • Provision of Community Defibrillators 


Please contact the Parish Council Office if you have any comments to make regarding these services.


News on maintenance works being carried out on Parish Council property 

  • The concrete block wall on Point Quay will shortly be replaced with a stone wall. 

  • The zip wire in Feock Park has now been repaired and new chippings installed.

  • Park update projects in Carnon Downs.